Can I cancel non-trading signal and get refund?

I subscribed to a signal. It has no trading for 7 days (since May 19). Can I cancel the subscription and get refund in this case?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Refund Signal subscription

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.01.22 10:19

If you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic full refund.

If 7 days passed from the subscription so I think - the refund is not available.

Longsen Chen:
I subscribed to a signal. It has no trading for 7 days (since May 19). Can I cancel the subscription and get refund in this case?

No trading for 7 days is not a reason for a refund anyway.

How do I cancel my subscription and get a refund?  Looks like the seller is no longer active

Maverick_Trader #:
How do I cancel my subscription and get a refund?  Looks like the seller is no longer active

You can only get a refund if you cancel within 24 hours of your original subscription.

In any other case you may contact the Service Desk.

Maverick_Trader #How do I cancel my subscription and get a refund?  Looks like the seller is no longer active

See the following items in the signal service regulations:

II. Signals Providers

14. The Signals Provider shall give an advance one week notice to the "Signals" service Administration of his intention to terminate the operation of the Signal.

III. Setting Up a Signal and a Relevant Subscription

14. Provider may terminate the Signal operation through the standard procedure by giving a relevant notice to the "Signals" service Administration at least one week prior to the expiration of the current Subscription period. If the Signal does not have any Subscriber, the Signal will be removed immediately at the Provider's request.
15. In case of early termination of the Signal operation, the payments received from Subscribers for the current Subscription period will not be credited to the Provider's account.

V. Payments

8. If the transmission of the Signal is terminated by the Provider, the reserved Subscribers' funds shall not be transferred to the Provider's account.
9. In case of violation of "Signals" service Terms of Use, the Provider's account will be blocked and all financial transactions on it suspended.
10. In case of any fraudulent activities and/or falsification of past trade results, the Provider's account will be blocked and funds received from the subscriptions will be returned to the buyers.

... If you consider that your case is covered by any of the items above, I think you should contact the website's technical support: https://www.mql5.com/en/contact >> Create a request for support >> Signals >> As a subscriber >> Solve issue . . .