Custom symbols

Hi

I've set up MT4 & signal, and linked to my broker

So far, so good.

I'm running a spread betting account, so symbols are all suffixed _SB
GBPJPY_SB etc

I've created custom symbols to match, without _SB

Do I also need to map the broker's _SB symbol to the custom pair, or will signal trades sync up automatically?

tia

TheCustomerI've set up MT4 & signal, and linked to my broker So far, so good. I'm running a spread betting account, so symbols are all suffixed _SB

GBPJPY_SB etc  I've created custom symbols to match, without _SB Do I also need to map the broker's _SB symbol to the custom pair, or will signal trades sync up automatically?

Custom Symbols on MT4???? Custom Symbols is an MT5 functionality, not MT4. MT4 only has Offline Charts! Can you explain it better?

Are you running the signal for others to copy or are you trading someone else's signal?

I think there are just to many gaps in your explanation for us to be able understand and help.

Fernando Carreiro:

Custom Symbols on MT4???? Custom Symbols is an MT5 functionality, not MT4. MT4 only has Offline Charts! Can you explain it better?

Are you running the signal for others to copy or are you trading someone else's signal?

I think there are just to many gaps in your explanation for us to be able understand and help.

yeah MT5 :-)

TheCustomer:

yeah MT5 :-)

copying a signal

TheCustomer: yeah MT5 :-)
But you posted your query in the MT4/MQL4 section and stated, and I quote: "I've set up MT4".

TheCustomer: copying a signal

I personally don't use signals and know little about setting them up. It might be best to ask a moderator to move this thread into another section to have it properly answered.

Fernando Carreiro:

I personally don't use signals and know little about setting them up. It might be best to ask a moderator to move this thread into another section to have it properly answered.

oh yeah, so i did !

thanks for your help!

(it was a long day yesterday :-)