Sending Emoji's to Telegram using MQL4 code

In my MQL4 code I am able to send plain text from mt4 to telegram with ease. However, I am having difficulties adding telegram emojis to my code so that it outputs within telegram. I have searched high and low and all of which I found were examples using php and or python. Tried using plain unicode and bytes but none worked. See code below

if(selSig==1)
       {
 string msg=StringFormat("u'\U00002757'  The New Signal\n --------- \nSymbol: %s\nTimeframe: 
%s\nType: Sell\nPrice: %s\nTake Profit: %s\nStop Loss: %s\nTime: %s",
 _Symbol,
func_timeFrameToString(_Period),
DoubleToString(sigEntry,_Digits),
DoubleToString(sigTp,_Digits),
DoubleToString(sigSl,_Digits),
TimeToString(time[0]));
int res=bot.SendMessage(InpChannelName,msg);
Print(msg);
if(res!=0)
Print("Error: ",GetErrorDescription(res));
  }
}

any help a link or thread whatever would be appreciated.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

When you post code please use the CODE button (Alt-S)!

Use the CODE button

Sergey Golubev:
thank you

Hi you have to pass HTML in the parse_mode field,

Please see the bot API docs.

Telegram Bot API
  • core.telegram.org
The Bot API is an HTTP-based interface created for developers keen on building bots for Telegram. To learn how to create…

Marco vd Heijden:

Hi you have to pass HTML in the parse_mode field,

Please see the bot API docs.

thanks will look into it 

how i can send emoji to telegram

by expert mql5

hnaderplc #:

how i can send emoji to telegram

by expert mql5

Add the emoji code to the message in the call.

InsidePossieDOTcom:

In my MQL4 code I am able to send plain text from mt4 to telegram with ease. However, I am having difficulties adding telegram emojis to my code so that it outputs within telegram. I have searched high and low and all of which I found were examples using php and or python. Tried using plain unicode and bytes but none worked. See code below

Dear,

Did you find any way to solve this problem?

BR

InsidePossieDOTcom:

I solved it by converting the emojis to Unicode. you-%F0%9F%91%8F-can-%F0%9F%91%8F-put-%F0%9F%91%8F-emojis-%F0%9F%91%8F-in-%F0%9F%91%8F-urls-%F0%9F%91%8F/