How do I keep close attention to bitcoin transfers?

Have a broker who is unregistered that I suspect in stealing bitcoins before converting to dollar as well as charging for bitcoins though it is their side that they never charge anything and only the bitcoin provider that I use will charge anything. I have seen there is a difference in consistency between before and after they got many negative reviews amounting to their business needing to be registered and an uncertainty if that is what they choose to do. They cite the market price being the leading cause of the difference in exchanging dollar for bitcoins and vice versa which I see from coinbase pro. Now, they never used to charge so much but now charge around 6 dollars without being able to choose it as a premium service which is 9 I think, and it would seem that the broker had taken between 1-5 dollars on average never a set amount but somewhere in a range of dollars. They have no receipt of anything and ask me if I have a receipt which cannot prove anything on account of them having the money at a later date. What I would like to do is to say I have seen the market price the same as them and know without a shadow of a doubt that they are taking money. 

You can install Bitcoin core client on your machine.
It contains a wallet which is able to register other wallets as read only, if you don't have the private key.
All you need is the public key.

It will show you all transactions on that wallet as well.

From there you can then cheçk the blockchain explorer and see where the transaction is going.

Will take you a while to understand the data from the explorer, but gives you insight.

Greetings.

Dominik Egert:
You can install Bitcoin core client on your machine.
It contains a wallet which is able to register other wallets as read only, if you don't have the private key.
All you need is the public key.

It will show you all transactions on that wallet as well.

From there you can then cheçk the blockchain explorer and see where the transaction is going.

Will take you a while to understand the data from the explorer, but gives you insight.

Greetings.

I receive a bitcoin amount without a price which was purchased which is hard to track but has so far always been a lower amount. I have tried to install some bitcoin applications but windows does not allow it because it thinks they are unsafe to run under windows even though they do not have any problem being scanned by antivirus. The purpose of these are to get around 100 gigs of data of the block but I can't tell simply about the price. The broker had an amount in USD which was converted to an amount in bitcoin which only took 3 transactions and resulted in a 90% amount from the original for which nobody has any proof of anything ever happening except for large amounts of data.

Ok, could you eventually come down to a concrete task, you try to achieve, maybe?

The price is uncertain. EUR, USD....

Take the date and time from the transaction.

Now figure out if it has been an OTC deal or an exchange deal.

And so on...

You are scratching the surface of a much bigger task.

You will need to do a lot of research.