How many deals by day ?

Hi,

So I tried many ways, many strategies and I'm wondering why don't I get as many deals/days as the signals that are available on the MQL5 www ?

For a basic MA method, I can get on the majors pairs and low-TF about 40 deals by weeks. I've seen signals with 40 deals by days on the same majors pairs.

So what are these ways to get such a number of deals ? Is this a combination of signals from differents indicators ? Or ... er ?

blouf:

Hi,

So I tried many ways, many strategies and I'm wondering why don't I get as many deals/days as the signals that are available on the MQL5 www ?

For a basic MA method, I can get on the majors pairs and low-TF about 40 deals by weeks. I've seen signals with 40 deals by days on the same majors pairs.

So what are these ways to get such a number of deals ? Is this a combination of signals from differents indicators ? Or ... er ?

They using algorithmic method. Not a manual strategy. Using an EA, a robot who works instead of. Or a scalping strategy on M1 chart. It's generate a lot of signals, trades. 

budnyke:

They using algorithmic method. Not a manual strategy. Using an EA, a robot who works instead of. Or a scalping strategy on M1 chart. It's generate a lot of signals, trades. 

Yeah same here, it's an EA & running on all the majors pairs. But not enough signals :/