What is the reason for a particular signal being "disabled for new subscriptions"?

I am currently subscribed to signal <Deleted>.  However since subscribing, it is now showing as "Temporarily Disabled for New Subscriptions".

I know that I can renew my subscription through the terminal, but the question is, "do I want to?"  I need to know why the signal has been disabled so that I can make a decision whether or not to continue with it.  If I go the the provider's profile page, his name is crossed through, however if I go to one of his other signals <Deleted> that is still open for new subscriptions.  I have tried messaging the provider, but I'm guessing that if he is 'crossed through' then maybe he can't reply?

Can someone explain please?

Wayside48:

I am currently subscribed to signal <Deleted>.  However since subscribing, it is now showing as "Temporarily Disabled for New Subscriptions".

I know that I can renew my subscription through the terminal, but the question is, "do I want to?"  I need to know why the signal has been disabled so that I can make a decision whether or not to continue with it.  If I go the the provider's profile page, his name is crossed through, however if I go to one of his other signals <Deleted> that is still open for new subscriptions.  I have tried messaging the provider, but I'm guessing that if he is 'crossed through' then maybe he can't reply?

Can someone explain please?

Crossed through means that he is banned for some reason.

The warning message could be there for various reasons, high drawdowno fopen positions (higher than 30%), problems with his registration as a seller or something else.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Crossed through means that he is banned for some reason.

The warning message could be there for various reasons, high drawdowno fopen positions (higher than 30%), problems with his registration as a seller or something else.

Thanks for that.  Is there no way of finding a definitive answer?  Someone must know surely?  I guess the safe thing is not to renew my subscription, <Deleted>

Wayside48:

Thanks for that.  Is there no way of finding a definitive answer?  Someone must know surely?  I guess the safe thing is not to renew my subscription, <Deleted>

Only the provider knows but can't contact him as you say.

You can't subscribe or renew anyway, because of this problem.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Only the provider knows but can't contact him as you say.

You can't subscribe or renew anyway, because of this problem.

Ah, so I can't!  There is a button on the Signals tab of the terminal inviting me to re-subscribe, but clicking it brings up a message to say I can't.  Oh well, that's made my mind up :-).