Financial operations are limited

1. After which action did the restriction occur?

The problem occurred when I wanted to buy a new EA. I have already bought EAs from you for several thousand EUR in the past few years and I would like to continue to do so

2. Do you have other user accounts on MQL5.com? If so, please list them all.

No active ones. Years ago I set up a different account because I couldn't place an order due to some malfunction with my first account. But I only need this one account. If necessary, they delete the other.
thank you for your efforts

Frank B:

The problem occurred when I wanted to buy a new EA. I have already bought EAs from you for several thousand EUR in the past few years and I would like to continue to do so

No active ones. Years ago I set up a different account because I couldn't place an order due to some malfunction with my first account. But I only need this one account. If necessary, they delete the other.

You can write to the service desk about this issue (look at "Contact and requests" link at the bottom of this page).

Chalin Saranga Jayathilake:

You can write to the service desk about this issue (look at "Contact and requests" link at the bottom of this page).

Thanks, but it's not working. I allways get tihs message:
" Your request has not been sent, please add more information."

Frank B: Thanks, but it's not working. I allways get tihs message: "Your request has not been sent, please add more information."

Fill the field with more text! Apparently it will not accept if there is too little text in the field!

Frank B:

Thanks, but it's not working. I allways get tihs message:
" Your request has not been sent, please add more information."

Try using direct link to service desk at left pannel, not the one from the red line at the top of a screen. Then choose New request and the right topic. It was the only way it worked for me. Something wrong with their red line link

Frank B:

Loco is Right.
Worked for me too.