Zoom meeting with a customer

Can i make a zoom meeting as a developer with the customer?
the purpose is only share with the customer my screen so he makes sure i understand what he wants.

In the rules it says 
Customers and Applicants cannot exchange contact data in any form before concluding a Work Agreement. Violators are banned from participating in the Freelance.

but I'm not sure is a zoom meeting link a contact data and prohibited?
hope that moderators can help me with this.
thanks in advance!

HANY SAAD SHEHATA ABDELHALIM ABOUBAKR:
In the rules it says 

but I'm not sure is a zoom meeting link a contact data and prohibited?
hope that moderators can help me with this.
thanks in advance!

If you go by the book its not allowed, I will ask an administrator to have a look at this.

Eleni Anna Branou # :

If you go by the book its not allowed, I will ask an administrator to have a look at this.

Any update on this topic? some customers really need more personalized support and we can only share step by step screenshots.

HANY SAAD SHEHATA ABDELHALIM ABOUBAKR #but I'm not sure is a zoom meeting link a contact data and prohibited?

Customers and Applicants cannot exchange contact data in any form before concluding a Work Agreement. Violators are banned from participating in the Freelance.

I think the description in the rules is quite clear. Making a video call via Zoom involves sharing contact data.

This is a whole long debate. Some other freelancing platform offer the option to create a locked recorded zoom meeting that is made specifically so that if there is any issue, the meeting can be watched again.

It is very complicated sometimes to explain everything by texts and screenshot, zoom meetings save a lot of time but I do not think they will be authorized on MQL5 freelancing service, though I believe implementing such a solution would be very beneficial.

Zaky Hamdoun #:

I fully agree. It will probably be implemented in the future.