Question

Hello,

Can I use this with a paid signal? <link removed by moderator>

I want to upscale some the copied trades on a different account because the lot sizes that the paid signal is giving me are to small. 

I do not know ... but I know that any promotion of of Market Products and the Signals (even if they are free ones) is prohibited on the forum (in direct way and in hidden way sorry).
Those kind of question/topic may be good for the profiles for example - just a suggestion.

evanlouie:

Hello,

Can I use this with a paid signal? <link removed by moderator>

I want to upscale some the copied trades on a different account because the lot sizes that the paid signal is giving me are to small. 

It's perfectly against the rules of the Signals service.

It is confusing to keep moving signals around. There should be one metatrader 4 list and one metatrader 5 list. Then there is an entirely different set of signals on my metatrader terminal itself. This is very confusing. Also I subscribed to a signal and can no longer even find it in the list. What is the reason for this?

Thanks.

<link removed by moderator>

greg71:

It is confusing to keep moving signals around. There should be one metatrader 4 list and one metatrader 5 list. Then there is an entirely different set of signals on my metatrader terminal itself. This is very confusing. Also I subscribed to a signal and can no longer even find it in the list. What is the reason for this?

Thanks.

<link removed by moderator>

MT4 show you only the signals with trade conditions compatible with your account.