Installation

I'm trying to follow instructions with reagards to installing a new trading robot.This is what I found:

• To install a product, open the MetaTrader platform, specify your MQL5.community account in the settings and go to Toolbox \ Market \ Purchased.
  • Any purchased product allows at least five activations on different PCs. The number of activations is set by a seller.
  • Product updates arrive directly to the MetaTrader platform within 24 hours after publication

• Problem may be very stupind as I am a beginner but I can not find the toolbox for the life of me. Can anyone help with that? Thank you.
  • How to purchase a trading robot from the MetaTrader Market and to install it?
    How to purchase a trading robot from the MetaTrader Market and to install it?
    • www.mql5.com
    A product from the MetaTrader Market can be purchased on the MQL5.com website or straight from the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms. Choose a desired product that suits your trading style, pay for it using your preferred payment method, and activate the product.

Your Community tab login is 14000923 (do not use your meial for login).

Look at the images below:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Error downloading market indicator demo (Error 403

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

I am trying my MT4 (build1320).

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works: