MQL VPS latency below advertised

Hi there does anybody know how to contact them directly about these issues. service desk is only for financial issues? currently connection to my server was advertised at 2.39ms but through journals i can see the pings are just over 5ms. its a bit dodgy that they are not delivering what they have advertised when signing up to a vps

Jordan Lewis Wells:

Hi there does anybody know how to contact them directly about these issues. service desk is only for financial issues? currently connection to my server was advertised at 2.39ms but through journals i can see the pings are just over 5ms. its a bit dodgy that they are not delivering what they have advertised when signing up to a vps

Latency varies and is increased over the weekend, give it some time.

Anyway, between 3ms and 5ms the difference is tiny and if you take into account that trade execution takes about 30-50ms in most brokers (apart from any other delays), these 2ms will not mean much in reality.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Latency varies and is increased over the weekend, give it some time.

Anyway, between 3ms and 5ms the difference is tiny and if you take into account that trade execution takes about 30-50ms in most brokers (apart from any other delays), these 2ms will not mean much in reality.

Hi Eleni thank you for your reply and I guess you make a good
Point, but I am using an impulse scalper which I think can affect it negatively. 

Jordan Lewis Wells:
Hi Eleni thank you for your reply and I guess you make a good
Point, but I am using an impulse scalper which I think can affect it negatively. 

Even with your scalper the average trade execution with your broker will be around 30-50ms.

Do you really believe that 32ms or 35 ms will make any difference in your results?

I don't think so, but you will not know unless you try.

The latency is really low, if you have an FTTC line the latency is around 30-50 ms, if you have an FTTH instead 2-10 ms.

But let's talk about ms, they don't affect any strategy

"advertise" does sound like "add teaser"
;)