Access violation to write 0x00000000; Global initialization failed

Hello, please help me. I am trying to run MT4 on windows OS 2019 x64. I recently updated my EA and the preset files but I have received the following errors: 

1) Access violation to write 0x00000000

2) global initialization failed

I have no experience in coding at all. I don't even know where to find the script for C++ or whatever this program uses. Can someone please explain to me like I'm 5 years old and walk me through this? If anyone can help me, you have my undying gratitude. 

I am also getting this problem with any new demo I download.  Old demos work, but any new one I download has this exact problem ever since yesterday.

I have the same problem.

it started last night..  I have downloaded some experts from market. l couldnt test any of them. every time I have that same error.. only for experts that I downloaded last night, others works no problemm..

Yeah I have this issue aswell.

Please continue any discussion in the other topic.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/367305

It seems that the MQL5 team are aware and attempting to fix the problem.

The moderator enters, and the developers of MQL5 enter...Please urgently fix the BUG after MQL5 encryption...Now you buy or test the software(ex4) and report an error..
The moderator enters, and the developers of MQL5 enter...Please urgently fix the BUG after MQL5 encryption...Now you buy or test the software(ex4) and report an error..
  • www.mql5.com
All (ex4 ex4 ex4 ) error!!!! Today, some customers report that files downloaded after purchase cannot be used...