adding buffer

hi, I have this "...." indicator and I would like the levels, which change continuously according to the market, to be inserted between the buffers. it's possible? thank you

<Decompiled file removed.>

Do not post decompiled code again. You could be banned.

Fabrizio Di Marco: hi, I have this "******" indicator and I would like the levels, which change continuously according to the market, to be inserted between the buffers. it's possible? thank you

The code you attached was obtained by illegally de-compiling the original executable file. It is against the rules (and the law in many countries) to use or distribute such source code obtained from de-compilation.

Don't request any help in changing its code! Even if you are not aware of this, innocence of the fact, will not clear you of wrong doing and you could be banned

You can identify such code by the use of numbered or non-nonsensical variable names. Here is an example of such (all the "G_ibuf_###" and "Li_##" variable names):

if (G_ibuf_104[Li_44] < G_ibuf_100[Li_44] - G_ibuf_104[Li_44]) G_ibuf_104[Li_44] = G_ibuf_100[Li_44] - G_ibuf_104[Li_44];