What Happens to EA and Activation of EA

Hi MQL5 Forum team,

I bought a few EAs from this seller. Now he has been delisted and all his EAs cannot be found in the 'MArket' anymore. May I know what happens to his EA that is with me and does that mean that the activation for only 5 computers will be ignored since the user/seller is not in MQL5 community anymore?

I look forward to your reply. 

ericcky:

Hi MQL5 Forum team,

I bought a few EAs from this seller. Now he has been delisted and all his EAs cannot be found in the 'MArket' anymore. May I know what happens to his EA that is with me and does that mean that the activation for only 5 computers will be ignored since the user/seller is not in MQL5 community anymore?

I look forward to your reply. 

You can still install and use these EAs, as long as you have enough activations.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can still install and use these EAs, as long as you have enough activations.

I have the same issue, the seller and his products can't found in mql5, i have sill 4 activations but when i want to install the EA in another computer, it's not working, first the EA is no longer here to download it into a new computer, and i have tried to copy the .ex5 file from my computer to another new computer but sill not working i see (invalid license (538)) in journal expert, any suggestion how to fix it, or it just impossible. Thank you

Nadji13:
I have the same issue, the seller and his products can't found in mql5, i have sill 4 activations but when i want to install the EA in another computer, it's not working, first the EA is no longer here to download it into a new computer, and i have tried to copy the .ex5 file from my computer to another new computer but sill not working i see (invalid license (538)) in journal expert, any suggestion how to fix it, or it just impossible. Thank you

You don't need to copy > paste any file, you have to login into your MQL5 account in MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab with your nagji13 login and NOT your email or facebook.

Then follow these instructions: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366161

Nadji13:

You can try the following procedure:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again