Unable to download EA that I have purchased

Recently, I have purchased the EA.

However, It was taken down by mql5 after i have completed my purchase. 

The problem is I am unable to see it at MT4->Market->Purchase which limit the ability of me downloading the EA that i have already purchase. 

This is a breach of your own term and condition. Therefore, I am requesting to regain me the access to download this EA or else i will take legal action against mql5. Thank you.

Above is what i see in my mt4->market->product

Above is the prove of me purchased the EA. I don't need a refund i need the ability to download the "EA that i have paid for"

Eric Tan:

Recently, I have purchased the EA https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/65106?source=Site+Profile

The problem is I am unable to see it at MT4->Market->Purchase which limit the ability of me downloading the EA that i have already purchase. 

This is a breach of your own term and condition. Therefore, I am requesting to regain me the access to download this EA or else i will take legal action against mql5. Thank you.

If your number of activations were not finished so you can still download and install your purchase.
This is the option from the service desk about -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Eric Tan:

Recently, I have purchased the EA.

Also make sure you login into your MQL5 account with your erictanjunzi login and NOT any other, email, facebook etc.