broker

Hello, I have a problem connecting my broker account to other brokers and I want to know what the error is and how to check the numbers and the differences between the brokers. Please provide me with a link or an article or a post about this.

I don’t understand your question, and the pic speaks for itself

esi2021:
Hello, I have a problem connecting my broker account to other brokers and I want to know what the error is and how to check the numbers and the differences between the brokers. Please provide me with a link or an article or a post about this.

As a signal subscriber you should check if your broker/server is among the good setups for copying/following a particular signal.

So, in the Slippage tab, the green and upper yellow values are the best choices, the orange and red are to be avoided.

In your example, the first number is the average slippage in points that this broker/server experienced, when subscribers used it and the 2nd number is the number of trades that this figure was based on.

So, a very small number of executed trades doesn't always give a trustworthy result, in general larger numbers of executed trades are more accurate, so between a 0.00x4 and a 1.80x5467 I would go for the 2nd one, because the first could be random.