same one can withdraw money to a visa card from this site? - page 2

Has anyone tried using a VISA card from Walmart? Maybe "reloading" it using MQL5 ? I plan to try this if no one else has. I'm referring to the reloadable gift cards

Things have got really complicated after taking out Paypal. I'm in Brazil and also finding out that the cards issued here won't accept this withdrawal from MQL5. 

Eduardo Fernando Teixeira:
Things have got really complicated after taking out Paypal. I'm in Brazil and also finding out that the cards issued here won't accept this withdrawal from MQL5. 
Did anyone get an answer yet this withdrawal is upsetting.

Yes I'm in the same position generated 12000 and can't withdraw what the hell is the issue with this can someone explain please 

Dale Hilton #:
Yes I'm in the same position generated 12000 and can't withdraw what the hell is the issue with this can someone explain please 

Where did you generated these 12000, here in MQL5.com?

Contact your broker about your withdrawal, MQL5.com is not a broker, don't confuse them.

For starters I don't think that it's possible to do it because you will need something called OTP. You can check this to know why https://cardro.pro/how-to-withdraw-money-from-debit-card-without-otp/  The secret for those one-timed passwords? I mean you do know that they tend to expire after 5-7 minutes anyway so what’s the point? And as for the issue you are having at hand, I would have to assume that it might because of your internet connection. When many requests were sent but you still don’t get the OTP, then it’s probably because of your internet. Of course from time to time these problem can occur because of lack of internal memory on your phone. Digital devices can never function well when the memory is filled full.
How to withdraw money from Debit Card without OTP » Cardro Pro
How to withdraw money from Debit Card without OTP » Cardro Pro
  • cardro.pro
you're reading this because you want to learn how to withdraw money from debit card without OTP and also credit cards,click this!

dsmlithium #:
Has anyone tried using a VISA card from Walmart? Maybe "reloading" it using MQL5 ? I plan to try this if no one else has. I'm referring to the reloadable gift cards

you have to be authorised seller to make a withdrawal from mql5.

I don't think you can withdraw. 

If you are providing service in freelance or you are selling products or signals, only then you can withdraw.

thats what my understanding is.

Wim Schrynemakers #:

I have been withdrawing to bank card for months without problems.  that is why I find it weird that it suddenly gives this problem.

I've asked service desk.  We'll have to wait of answer

Could you please let me know, how many day for withdraw process?
My request was completed, but I didn't see money transfer to my card/account.

Chanchaisit Kasiditnopprarat #:

Could you please let me know, how many day for withdraw process?
My request was completed, but I didn't see money transfer to my card/account.

It depends on the mean you used and your country.

Card withdrawals within the EU are instant, bank transfers take a few hours, but for other countries these times vary from 1-5 working days.