CFD Copying in Signals

Good day,

I am a signal provider, I trade mostly Dow Jones, and many people are complaining to me about the inability to copy my trades because of the difference in symbols between brokers (some use US30, my broker uses DJ21, etc.). I even got a 1-star review due to this issue which is out of my control. Is there a practical solution to this, like allowing subscribers to manually map the symbols? I remember this option was once available.

Thanks

Mohamad Hammoud:

Good day,

I am a signal provider, I trade mostly Dow Jones, and many people are complaining to me about the inability to copy my trades because of the difference in symbols between brokers (some use US30, my broker uses DJ21, etc.). I even got a 1-star review due to this issue which is out of my control. Is there a practical solution to this, like allowing subscribers to manually map the symbols? I remember this option was once available.

Thanks

You can write in your signals description that interested subscriber to use your intended broker. 

Masimpe Chandala:
You can write in your signals description that interested subscriber to use your intended broker. 

Thank you Masimpe.

So I can write freely in my description to use a certain broker, and that won't be considered a violation of rules? (I won't include any IB/affiliate link)

Mohamad Hammoud:

Good day,

Thanks

Indexes and commodities are always hard to copy.

The only solution is to use a commonlu used broker and ask the subscribers to use that too.