EA Refund possible if it does not open any trades in live?

Hi, I purchased an EA after backtesting it, all looked good. However, in live demo it does not open any trades, I made sure it is not related to the used settings. I contacted the seller but his last messages are from a few years ago.

Any idea if/how I can get the 30 USD back?

Thank you

And this is one option for refund as I know:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Refund Issue

Sergey Golubev, 2021.03.24 06:27

If you cancel the purchase within 7 days without having activated it so you will get automatic refund.

Thank you for your reply. I'm aware of this policy, however, I think there should be a refund option in case the software cant be used at all, not speaking of different results in live test.

t33:
Thank you for your reply. I'm aware of this policy, however, I think there should be a refund option in case the software cant be used at all, not speaking of different results in live test.

Everything is related to the rules:
Rules of Using the Market Service
If it is written in the rules so - yes; if not so - not.

Besides, the service desk is working with proofs (because they should reproduce the situation):
if the software can not be used at all (seems - bug) so it should be technically proven, and it is very difficult to prove it (a lot of brokers, a lot of pairs, a lot of different conditions of trading ...).

By the way, in general: if EA is backtested so it means that EA can trade.

• www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market