EAs wont place trades

Hi I am new to MT4/MT5 and I'm trying to backtest some EAs. There are a couple EAs I've tested that will place trades like the <Deleted> bot but I tried 4-5 others and they all fail to place any trades. I noticed in the journal that the bots do not initiate any buy trades but has many sell trades which of course fails to work as no buy orders are being placed. It also says Error=0 and I am using Ava trade as my broker if that helps to answer my question. 

Update: The bots seem to be trading on everything except Forex currency pairs, is their any way to fix this? 

Also go to EA properties (F7) and verify you have both long and short enabled.

Hello Please i wrote an EA code to open a position on my Binary.com MT5 But it returned an error code which says  Expert Advisor not allowed. Please i need help with the meaning of this, and why my EA can't place orders on my MT5 binary.com. Thanks

Stanley Rollex :
Hello Please i wrote an EA code to open a position on my Binary.com MT5 But it returned an error code which says  Expert Advisor not allowed. Please i need help with the meaning of this, and why my EA can't place orders on my MT5 binary.com. Thanks

Show the error code.

Run this code:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                     Script 1.mq5 |
//|                        Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                             https://www.mql5.com |
#property copyright "Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"
#property version   "1.00"
//---
//| Script program start function                                    |
void OnStart()
  {
   IsTradeAllowed();
  }
//| Gets the information about permission to trade                   |
bool IsTradeAllowed()
  {
   if(!TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_TRADE_ALLOWED))
     {
      if(TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_LANGUAGE)=="Russian")
         Alert("Проверьте в настройках терминала разрешение на автоматическую торговлю!");
      else
         Alert("Check if automated trading is allowed in the terminal settings!");
      return(false);
     }
   else
     {
      if(!MQLInfoInteger(MQL_TRADE_ALLOWED))
        {
            Alert("Автоматическая торговля запрещена в свойствах программы для ",__FILE__);
         else
            Alert("Automated trading is forbidden in the program settings for ",__FILE__);
         return(false);
        }
     }
   if(!AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_TRADE_EXPERT))
     {
         Alert("Автоматическая торговля запрещена для счета ",AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LOGIN),
               " на стороне торгового сервера");
      else
         Alert("Automated trading is forbidden for the account ",AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LOGIN),
               " at the trade server side");
      return(false);
     }
   if(!AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_TRADE_ALLOWED))
     {
         Comment("Торговля запрещена для счета ",AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LOGIN),
                 ".\n Возможно, подключение к торговому счету произведено по инвест паролю.",
                 "\n Проверьте журнал терминала, есть ли там такая запись:",
                 "\n\'",AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LOGIN),"\': trading has been disabled - investor mode.");
      else
         Comment("Trading is forbidden for the account ",AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LOGIN),
                 ".\n Perhaps an investor password has been used to connect to the trading account.",
                 "\n Check the terminal journal for the following entry:",
                 "\n\'",AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LOGIN),"\': trading has been disabled - investor mode.");
      return(false);
     }
//---
   return(true);
  }
Files:
Script_1.mq5  7 kb

William Roeder:
Also go to EA properties (F7) and verify you have both long and short enabled.

Yes I do have long and short enabled. It seems to be trading fine on metals and shares and stuff like that just not forex pairs. The bots will only place sell orders when I backtest them on forex pairs and this isn't any specific EA, every EA I've tried works the same way so I'm guessing it has something to do with my broker or account maybe. 

hi guys i'have an ea i need to fix some problems.
Files:
Capture2.PNG  27 kb

my bot use 10usd as a minimum deposit and working in 1h need someone to code for me so the bot can adapt market changes, fix stp an tp and so on. wokerd in BTCUSD & ETHUSD make highly proft over 15m usd
Files:
Capture.PNG  21 kb