Standard account vs Cent account

i have hard time to understand the difference between Standard and Cent account what is the benefit?
For example i want to follow someone who wants safe budget to follow 30000 euro and i was thinking make a cent account with 300 euro.
Now the real question is if he make 10% profit this month he will make 3000 euro. In this situation with my 300 euro i will make 30 euro profit?
How to calculate i dont know
Can someone explain to me?

MrSpyCat:
i have hard time to understand the difference between Standard and Cent account what is the benefit?
For example i want to follow someone who wants safe budget to follow 30000 euro and i was thinking make a cent account with 300 euro.
Now the real question is if he make 10% profit this month he will make 3000 euro. In this situation with my 300 euro i will make 30 euro profit?
How to calculate i dont know
Can someone explain to me?

Yes, but it will be the same if you have a 300 euro standard account, what is the point of using a cent one?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, but it will be the same if you have a 300 euro standard account, what is the point of using a cent one?

if you buy 1 lot in standart is 10 euro if you buy 1 lot in cent account is 0.10 cents how to follow someone who have lots with 2 and 10 lots