Close command received from hosting.

I have rented a VPS mq5 for my EA and I wasn't sure it was working because I have setup a trade notification on my phone and I did not get any. So i did a synchronization again and I got a message in the journal that " close command received from hosting server" and the source of the message is "virtual hosting". What does it mean and how do I resolve it.

Laudable222:
I have rented a VPS mq5 for my EA and I wasn't sure it was working because I have setup a trade notification on my phone and I did not get any. So i did a synchronization again and I got a message in the journal that " close command received from hosting server" and the source of the message is "virtual hosting". What does it mean and how do I resolve it.
I also have rented a VPS mq5 for my EA. I stopped receiving notifications which I have programmed to come on telegram. I have checked and fount the same issue. on 20/03/2021 at 20:59hrs I see a meesage in the journal that "close command received from hosting server" and the source is "virtual hosting". I have tried to restart and re-synchronize. I manage to migrate the EA then again the VPS stop with the same message in the journal. In the details tab, it shows the server status as :starting and on side where it has the migrate button, at the top is shows "Allocating a virtual server". Is there a problem with the virtual servers?

Timothy Makumi:
I also have rented a VPS mq5 for my EA. I stopped receiving notifications which I have programmed to come on telegram. I have checked and fount the same issue. on 20/03/2021 at 20:59hrs I see a meesage in the journal that "close command received from hosting server" and the source is "virtual hosting". I have tried to restart and re-synchronize. I manage to migrate the EA then again the VPS stop with the same message in the journal. In the details tab, it shows the server status as :starting and on side where it has the migrate button, at the top is shows "Allocating a virtual server". Is there a problem with the virtual servers?
It is now working. Must have been an issue with the servers.