How are products sorted in market?

Hello, is there someone who knows how are products in market sorted?

I add expert advisor to market and I look at tab NEW. I expected this expert in the first place. I thought the products would be sorted by date of addition, but probably not.

Vojtech Svobodnik:
Hello, is there someone who knows how are products in market sorted?

I add expert advisor to market and I look at tab NEW. I expected this expert in the first place. I thought the products would be sorted by date of addition, but probably not.

noticed when products are first added go to the ~4th+ page of new.

That indicates there is a popularity sort taking place in the new section as well.

From a coders perspective there seems to be a mechanism that cycles your new product towards the 1st page .

This was probably built to avoid spamming .

That been said ,you should "groom" and "grow" -this is a personal advice not mq's position- your promotional or "media" presence offsite ,preferably without spamming ,due to the volume of products offered here

Lorentzos Roussos:

noticed when products are first added go to the ~4th+ page of new.

That indicates there is a popularity sort taking place in the new section as well.

From a coders perspective there seems to be a mechanism that cycles your new product towards the 1st page .

This was probably built to avoid spamming .

That been said ,you should "groom" and "grow" -this is a personal advice not mq's position- your promotional or "media" presence offsite ,preferably without spamming ,due to the volume of products offered here

Thank you a lot!