Can't log into MQL5 from the MT5 application - page 2

Micheal Mugisha #:
hello i can't login to my mql5 community using metatrader 4  it says "invalid login or password"

Read the thread for the beginnign for possible reasons.
By the way, most often reasons are the following:

• people are using their email to login instead of their forum login (your forum login is mugi256; do not use your email for login);
    and
  • traders are using oild build of Metatrader 4 (1340 is the old build; MT4 should be updated to fix some issues).

Sergey Golubev #:
Use your forum login to fill Community tab in Metatrader (do not use your email).
Your forum login is doronsmith
This worked

Hello,

I have a similar problem. I am logged into mql5 on Chrome, no problem. I am also logged in my MT5 community tab and see my balance on the right corner, no problem here either. But I cannot log into "company" tab to actually install my thing on the platform. It writes me "Allow cookies" even when I have them allowed in Chrome, which is set to main as browser, the credentials are 100 % right. I tried reinstalling, I tried different browser, nothing. I also allowed cookies in other browsers which I installed in case mt5 wants a specific browser.. What might be the issue? It is a new VPS with Windows server. Mt4s are working fine. Thank you for tips/advices :(.

Files:
Screen_1.png  663 kb
Screen_2.png  112 kb

Blackwind #:

Hello,

I have a similar problem. I am logged into mql5 on Chrome, no problem. I am also logged in my MT5 community tab and see my balance on the right corner, no problem here either. But I cannot log into "company" tab to actually install my thing on the platform. It writes me "Allow cookies" even when I have them allowed in Chrome, which is set to main as browser, the credentials are 100 % right. I tried reinstalling, I tried different browser, nothing. I also allowed cookies in other browsers which I installed in case mt5 wants a specific browser.. What might be the issue? It is a new VPS with Windows server. Mt4s are working fine. Thank you for tips/advices :(.

MT4/5 terminal pages are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge to display their screens, so you must enable cookies on them.

Google Chrome has nothing to do with the visibility of those pages.

Blackwind #:

I have a similar problem. I am logged into mql5 on Chrome, no problem. I am also logged in my MT5 community tab and see my balance on the right corner, no problem here either. But I cannot log into "company" tab to actually install my thing on the platform.

You don't need a Company tab to install Market products. Use Market tab. 

Thanks for answers :).

Kindly am trying to log in with the password you give me after registration by my metatrader 5 domo is rejecting 

Peter254 #:
Kindly am trying to log in with the password you give me after registration by my metatrader 5 domo is rejecting 

Who provided to you password for Metatrader demo account after registration?
Seems, you are speaking with someone on this thread ...

-----------------

After registration here on MQL5 forum you will get username (pr171772pt) and password.
Your forum username is pr171772pt because the link to your profile is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/pr171772pt ).
And you have use this login and password to fill Community tab in Metatrader (and this login/password have nothing to do woith any trading accounts).

------------------

As to trading account so you should find the brokers and open the trading accounts with them (demo or live/real).
And please note: many brokers are provided the demo accounts for limited time only so you will need to crmeate an account once again after some time for example.

Sergey Golubev #:
Your forum login is ehsantaheritrade
(do not use email for login, and use forum native password instead of google/facebook related password).
read post for more details.

Hello Sergey, thanks for your support, I think my VPS provider is the problem, do you have any recommendation for it? 

@Vladimir Ballesteros #: Hello Sergey, thanks for your support, I think my VPS provider is the problem, do you have any recommendation for it? 

Discussions, recommendations or suggestions for 3rd party products and services is not allowed on the forum. Please do your own research.