Indicator with push notification.

Hi all,

I’m looking for a coder to have an indicator created with push notification to my phone.  The indicator includes an RSI set to 14 and bollinger bands set to 34 on the 1 min time frame for mainly indices (GER30 and NAS100).  I want to be notified each time the RSI comes out of the bollinger band and is curving back in the band.  This is where my signals need to take place.  Again, push notifications are important so I don’t need to stare at the chart.  Thank you everyone.  

Take a look at the attachment for visual representation.

temirra ellis:
Hi all,

I’m looking for a coder to have an indicator created with push notification to my phone.  The indicator includes an RSI set to 14 and bollinger bands set to 34 on the 1 min time frame for mainly indices (GER30 and NAS100).  I want to be notified each time the RSI comes out of the bollinger band and is curving back in the band.  This is where my signals need to take place.  Again, push notifications are important so I don’t need to stare at the chart.  Thank you everyone.  

Take a look at the attachment for visual representation.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/168328

Changing MQL4 setting for Push Notification from inside EA
Changing MQL4 setting for Push Notification from inside EA
  • www.mql5.com
Hi everyone, During EA execution, I want to change the Push Notification Setting for MQ4L to Yes to be able to send out myself an immediate notific...