Couldn't access to mql5 through mt4 platform.

Hi, I need someone help me how to access mql community through my broker mt4 platform. I've already tried to login with valid email and password but unsuccessfully. This is because I want to buy one indicator in the market but can't go through. Does anyone that has the same problem with me and please help how do I to download it? Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Teflon22:
Hi, I need someone help me how to access mql community through my broker mt4 platform. I've already tried to login with valid email and password but unsuccessfully. This is because I want to buy one indicator in the market but can't go through. Does anyone that has the same problem with me and please help how do I to download it? Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

The Community tab doesn't ask for your email, but for your login, the one you've chosen upon registration and is teflon22.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The Community tab doesn't ask for your email, but for your login, the one you've chosen upon registration and is teflon22.

Ok, just login and successful. Thanks you so much Eleni for helping me. Problem solved. :)