unable to log into my real Account

Hello everyone

i have being having an issue of logging into my real account on mt4, the broker am using is FXTM. i keep getting this error "lost" and also i couldn't find the server name for FXTM standard account. anyone please HELP. if you are also using the same broker your advice will be helpful. Thanks

topcy90:

Hello everyone

i have being having an issue of logging into my real account on mt4, the broker am using is FXTM. i keep getting this error "lost" and also i couldn't find the server name for FXTM standard account. anyone please HELP. if you are also using the same broker your advice will be helpful. Thanks

I wonder why you contacted us and not your broker, since its a trading account/broker issue.

Try to recover your trading account login credentials in the email they've sent you upon account creation.

The broker server is also mentioned in that initial email.

If you've changed your password, try to recover or reset it in your broker's members area.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I wonder why you contacted us and not your broker, since its a trading account/broker issue.

Try to recover your trading account login credentials in the email they've sent you upon account creation.

The broker server is also mentioned in that initial email.

If you've changed your password, try to recover or reset it in your broker's members area.

thanks 

I was able to resolve the issue