How to delete a product from Purchased list?

Hello,

As the title says, I have some non-free products in my mql5 purchased list that I have downloaded, only up to test phase only and have no further intention to purchase for any reason. Problem is, the system keeps notifying me when the product is updated which I'm not interested too.

I do appreciate the developers who actively maintaining their product, but also not interested in such notification when I have made decission for not buying it. Yes I know I can turn off the notification, just thought it would be better to clean my list too. Is it even possible?

Regards

By "test phase" I mean testing the Demo.

Danny:

Hello,

As the title says, I have some non-free products in my mql5 purchased list that I have downloaded, only up to test phase only and have no further intention to purchase for any reason. Problem is, the system keeps notifying me when the product is updated which I'm not interested too.

I do appreciate the developers who actively maintaining their product, but also not interested in such notification when I have made decission for not buying it. Yes I know I can turn off the notification, just thought it would be better to clean my list too. Is it even possible?

Regards

I don't think you can exclude certain purchases, you can only turn off notofication on version updates.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/desperanza/notifications