Is it allowed to sell an EA that calls an indicator sold by another vendor in MQL5?

Hi,

I have a very profitable EA that uses an indicator that is being sold by a different vendor in the MQL5 market

Can I sell this EA on the MQL5 market? I read the terms and conditions but I wasn't able to ascertain whether or not this practice is allowed.

Thanks!

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!

You can check the rules (about what was wriiten there about same or similar cases for example):
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

raklian:

Hi,

I have a very profitable EA that uses an indicator that is being sold by a different vendor in the MQL5 market

Can I sell this EA on the MQL5 market? I read the terms and conditions but I wasn't able to ascertain whether or not this practice is allowed.

Thanks!

I don't think that the EA would pass the validation process because the tester would be unable to access the indicator.

raklian:

Hi,

Thanks!

No it's not possible. Fortunately.