I lost my MT5 VPS & Signal Settings

Hello. I use MT5, one of their VPS's, and one of their signal providers. In a recent clean up of my computer, I saw that I also have MT4 Which I don't use, so I uninstalled it along with all of my settings. I did not realize this would also delete all my settings for MT5.

I am trying to reconnect MT5 to the VPS and signal provider for which I already have subscriptions. However, it seems like I am required to re-subscribe in order to connect these to my MT5 installation. Does anyone know how I may reconnect without paying for subscriptions I already have? Thank you so much for any help might be able to provide.

Geni Rose Hendin:

Hello. I use MT5, one of their VPS's, and one of their signal providers. In a recent clean up of my computer, I saw that I also have MT4 Which I don't use, so I uninstalled it along with all of my settings. I did not realize this would also delete all my settings for MT5.

I am trying to reconnect MT5 to the VPS and signal provider for which I already have subscriptions. However, it seems like I am required to re-subscribe in order to connect these to my MT5 installation. Does anyone know how I may reconnect without paying for subscriptions I already have? Thank you so much for any help might be able to provide.

If your signal and MQL5 VPS subscriptions are still valid, you will find them if you login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your gendin981 login and NOT anything else, email, facebook etc.

That was too easy. Thank you so very much. I really appreciate it!!!