Moving a signal

Hello,

I subscribed to a signal.  It was making decent profits, except that the commissions were greater than the profits.  Today I tried to move the subscription to a different account.  I thought that I had succeeded, but now I find that the signal is still at the old account and my effort to move it is prevented by a statement that the signal can be moved no more than once per week.  So I did not actually move the signal, but am being penalized as though I had.  What can be done?

Thank you. 

jbpitts:

Hello,

I subscribed to a signal.  It was making decent profits, except that the commissions were greater than the profits.  Today I tried to move the subscription to a different account.  I thought that I had succeeded, but now I find that the signal is still at the old account and my effort to move it is prevented by a statement that the signal can be moved no more than once per week.  So I did not actually move the signal, but am being penalized as though I had.  What can be done?

Thank you. 

You've made some mistake in the new account's credentials, so now you have to wait for a week before you can try again.

There is nothing to be done.