Wrong decision to remove free access to the track record of the signals

MQL5 is at liberty to make whatever decisions you like about your website. Total is the owner.
At this moment I have more than 15 contracted signals, some with real money and others in demo. To get to select such a number of signals, I exhausted a long selection process but above all of STUDYING THE TRACK RECORD of each one. When free access to these records is closed, we as traders receive a hard blow that prevents us from entering the business, except that in order to study a history, I PAY THE MONTHLY amount requested by the provider, just to see the possibility of choosing it for my team of signals.
Hard setback we have received. It is not understood what could be the reason for this new policy that SEVERELY affects those of us who rationally choose a signal. It seems that the signals remain for that immense amount of adventurers who enter the FX market to try their luck, many of us have already passed that stage and today they deny us any possibility of progress with this measure. 
MQL5, it is still time to reverse the measure. The adventurers will be able to continue gambling their money, but those of us who analyze, we will have to leave because we do not want to lose. This is how suppliers lose customers... And we lose...  the analytical subscribers.
Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: language of trade strategies built-in the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform, allows writing your own trading robots, technical indicators, scripts and libraries of functions

MQLONCE MONT PER:
MQL5 is at liberty to make whatever decisions you like about your website. Total is the owner.
At this moment I have more than 15 contracted signals, some with real money and others in demo. To get to select such a number of signals, I exhausted a long selection process but above all of STUDYING THE TRACK RECORD of each one. When free access to these records is closed, we as traders receive a hard blow that prevents us from entering the business, except that in order to study a history, I PAY THE MONTHLY amount requested by the provider, just to see the possibility of choosing it for my team of signals.
Hard setback we have received. It is not understood what could be the reason for this new policy that SEVERELY affects those of us who rationally choose a signal. It seems that the signals remain for that immense amount of adventurers who enter the FX market to try their luck, many of us have already passed that stage and today they deny us any possibility of progress with this measure. 
MQL5, it is still time to reverse the measure. The adventurers will be able to continue gambling their money, but those of us who analyze, we will have to leave because we do not want to lose. This is how suppliers lose customers... And we lose...  the analytical subscribers.
https://prnt.sc/za0gli

Yes, i noticed that too today.

Is not only that. The fact that they allow signal from all sort of strage scammy unregulatad brokers is a big minus. Every time you see a very good signal is from a signal provider that trades with a very strange broker. Usualy they are some sort of scams. I don't think it will be so hard to reduce the list of allowed brokers to 20, max 30 regulated brokers. And i am talkinabout serious regulations, not those regulated in some strange islands.

About the trade history, i think they just want to make more money!

Trade history is very important in taking your decision.

There is the thread about it: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/362671
very bad: Disabled download of Signal history trades
very bad: Disabled download of Signal history trades
  • www.mql5.com
Dear MQL5 team, since today the download of previous trades of a MT5 signal is disabled...