Personal Chart Marking

Hell All,

Unfortunately when making personal chart markings (horizontal, vertical lines, etc.) they don't reflect on all the other timeframes. Yes, I've looked at the properties of the markings and they all are set to show in all time frames by default. Even if I uncheck that and manually indicate the timeframes I want them on, they still never carry over. 

I initially thought that I was building my Profiles incorrectly (4 different time charts displayed at the same time) and something was being inherited each time I created a chart. But then I tested markings on those Profiles that come built in the app and the transfer of markings didn't work on those either. 

Any insight on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. I can't find anything that speaks directly to this issue.  

1. Of course, they don't reflect on all other charts; you only drew your markings on one chart.
  2. Profiles are irrevalent; they just open a collection of charts.
  3. A) After markup, save a template and apply it to other charts. B) Look or create an indicator that does that on each chart event.