Want to learn MQL5 language

Hi ,

I want to learn MQL5 language. Can anyone please help me.  From where should I start?

Thanks

I am the one self learner. I did it simple, First i took a course for C Programming on Udemy. It takes 1 month to get basic from beginner to advanced. Once you know C , structure of mql is same. Do not take mql course directly.
MQL4 have simpler management of arrays so on. Learn C First.
Once you done that there is youtube videos for free from Jim Dandy just watch few of them as he make basic indicator and ea. After that you will have to practice and implement your own ideas.
Through your journey learn to read MQL4 Documentation. So far they have examples for each function how to use it and its really good written.. Then it will based on your practice and learning speed.
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
  • www.mql5.com
Predefined Macro Substitutions - Named Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Online to buy a few mql5 programming books, self-study, this is the most economical. If you have plenty of money, you can learn the fastest professional courses. Generally, it's not cheap to find a teacher to study. When I have money, I also go to apply for professional courses, self-study is more troublesome, a lot of knowledge is to rely on their own groping.

I think you should learn the basic of MQL5 programming first, which is you can learn on Udemy.

Once you have the basic knowledge, you can further your study by reading mql5 documentation.

If you have any coding problems, just Google or ask on this site.

I myself learn MQL4 programming through this way and now I'm comfortable coding with MQL4. You too can learn MQL5 this way.

Suggestions on learning MQL
Suggestions on learning MQL
  • www.mql5.com
Hello fellow coders/traders...