How to get the values of the Highest High and the Lowest Low from all bars of MN chart?

Dear Experts and Developers, 

I'm trying to find a good solution to get the values of HH and LL parameters on any chart, ( Only from monthly chart datas (all history data).

I need  their Time and Value;  unfortunatelly I did not find any useful information on the internet yet. 

Also important to keep this parameters, even if I change the timeframe of the actual chart. So in Any case I need these parameters to be fixed.

- Lowest Low

- LL date,time

- Highset High

- HH date, time

Please help me!

Thanks in Advance!

Needed parameters

Ferenc Szalma:

Dear Experts and Developers, 

I'm trying to find a good solution to get the values of HH and LL parameters on any chart, ( Only from monthly chart datas (all history data).

I need  their Time and Value;  unfortunatelly I did not find any useful information on the internet yet. 

Also important to keep this parameters, even if I change the timeframe of the actual chart. So in Any case I need these parameters to be fixed.

- Lowest Low

- LL date,time

- Highset High

- HH date, time

Please help me!

Thanks in Advance!

To get the highest and lowest point of the monthly chart, Use "iHighest()" and for the lowest use "iLowest()"

// to get the index of the bar with the highest point on the chart in history
   int h; // where "h" is the index of the point
   h = iHighest (_Symbol, PERIOD_MN1, MODE_HIGH);
   Print ("high ", high[h], " time ", time[h]);

Changing it you can get the lowest point.

Note that the bar index changes from TF to TF.

h = iHighest(_Symbol, _Period, MODE_HIGH);

Will work irrespective of TF

Trapheal:

To get the highest and lowest point of the monthly chart, Use "iHighest()" and for the lowest use "iLowest()"

Changing it you can get the lowest point.

Note that the bar index changes from TF to TF.

Will work irrespective of TF

Dear Trapheal,
Thanks for the light. We will try to implement this soon. When We have the result, I'm gonna reach You to give You My Blessings!