Item removed from the market but I have activations left

Dear community / MQL5 moderators,

I have bought the product below, and still have 8 activations. Now the product has been removed from the market, I am ok with this if there is a problem with the author or the author wants to remove it.

BUT, I paid for 10 activations. Why the hell customers who already paid can't use their activations ?

<...>

So as I have 8/10 activations left MQL5 will reimburse me 80% of the price I paid am I right ? Of course I'm not cuz it's always turning into their advantage. This is not correct AT ALL. And I bet my house if I open a ticket about this I'll never get a decent answer.

If you have "activations left: 8 of 10" so you still have 8 activations, and you can look it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/nikomouk/market about how many activations you have now.

And the activations have nothing to do with MQL5 (MetaQuotes) and with anything which you explained on your post. The activations are related to your product installation, to how many activations the seller proposed to the buyers, and to how many times your Windows 10 had key updates with the products installed.

And yes, you can still use your products irrespective off - this product was removed from the Market page or not.

Sergey Golubev:

And the activations have nothing to do with MQL5 (MetaQuotes) and with anything which you explained on your post. 

I can't download it if necessary so yes it has something to do with my post I think. 

Nicolas Millot:

I can't download it if necessary so yes it has something to do with my post I think. 

Why can not download?
if you bought it (and if this product exists on this your profile page https://www.mql5.com/en/users/nikomouk/market) so you can download and install.
Go to your Metatrader and install your product (fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login nikomouk, and so on - look at the link below).

----------------

Where can I see my purchases? post (I collected some information about how to install)

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...