How to verify "MQL5 Cloud Protection"?

Hi,

I need to know if it is possible to verify if a file is protected using the MQL5 Cloud Protector.

In my workflow, I automatically upload the compiled files to S3. Before I do this, I need to check if the file is protected or not.

I do not know how to check - the compiled file is protected with MQL5 Cloud Protector or not.
But you can always recompile this file with Cloud protector for example:

MQL5 Cloud Protector: Advanced protection for programs - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
MQL5 Cloud Protector: Advanced protection for programs - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
MQL5 Cloud Protector is an online service that proves advanced protection for MQL-programs. Executable files EX4/EX5 are reliably protected from...

Guys, I'm compiling my EAs by command line /compile, that's ok, but I would like to add extra protection with cloud protector, does anyone know if there is any additional parameter in /compile that adds this feature?

thanks

@Loester Rodrigo Duarte Bueno Da Silva a #: Guys, I'm compiling my EAs by command line /compile, that's ok, but I would like to add extra protection with cloud protector, does anyone know if there is any additional parameter in /compile that adds this feature?

This is the English forum, so please post in English only. You can use automatic translation tool if needed.

Loester Rodrigo Duarte Bueno Da Silva #: Guys, I'm compiling my EAs by command line /compile, that's ok, but I would like to add extra protection with cloud protector, does anyone know if there is any additional parameter in /compile that adds this feature?

As far as I know, the "Cloud Protection" is not available from the command line.