Unable to log in MQL5 from MT4

I can get log in MQL5 directly with my email and password, but am unable to log into MQL5 via MT4. It would not accept my password. I am puzzled. Can someone advise me what to do?

James:
I can get log in MQL5 directly with my email and password, but am unable to log into MQL5 via MT4. It would not accept my password. I am puzzled. Can someone advise me what to do?

Do not use email to login to Community folder of Metatrader.
Use your forum login instead of your email.
Your forum login is kellyville68
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/kellyville68

James
James
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

This is my first experience with MQL5 and probably my last. I am extremely unhappy. This morning I decided to buy Trade Manager for my MT4 forex account. I found out that I had to purchase the software via MQL5. So I registered my self with MOL5 Community. I made the purchase for $99, but I am not able to get the software. There is no one to ask for help except to post my message on the Forum and I did. The instruction from MQL5 was to log in through the MT5 platform. The problem is that I could not log in to MQL5 using the same password. Now I just feel so silly to have paid for the software.

is it about Community tab in Metatrader?
Your login is kellyville68 and your password is your forum password.

if you register here on mql5 forum using google or facebook so you need to change your password:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i can't login with my google account because mt4 pc terminal not have google login options

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.05 21:49

If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

And in any error please look at Metatrader journal about what was written there.
For example, you told that "I could not log in to MQL5.." so if you look at Metatrader journal - it should be written about it (and it may be writter about why you can not log).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Error downloading market indicator demo (Error 403

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

I am trying my MT4 (build1320).

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

Sergey Golubev:

Do not use email to login to Community folder of Metatrader.
Use your forum login instead of your email.
Your forum login is kellyville68
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/kellyville68

Many thanks. Good advice. I have managed to log in and have the Trade Manager installed. However, it is still unusable. The Trade Manager dialogue box is squeezed into the top left corner of the chart as attached. I cannot move it or expand it. The text is overlapping each other. Attached picture shows the problem. Please advise.

James:
Many thanks. Good advice. I have managed to log in and have the Trade Manager installed. However, it is still unusable. The Trade Manager dialogue box is squeezed into the top left corner of the chart as attached. I cannot move it or expand it. The text is overlapping each other. Attached picture shows the problem. Please advise.

Move the window/boxes by mouse to the other part of the chart (if possible) ...

But the discussion about Market products is prohibited on the forum sorry.
You can write PM to the author/seller of this tool asking him for advice (the sellers are providing support for their products).