MT5 is not recognizing the product i got already. It sayd I have to buy it, however It was working 100%

Hi Huys

I have the library for WFA and till days ago it was working perfect. At the momento I got a this message : WARNING: To use the features of the WalkForwardOptimizer MT5 library, it must be contracted on the MQL5.com website

I already uninstall and install again the MT5, I used another PC ( expending one of the activations) as my llast resort, but the same problem! That is so annoying! I bought a product that I can not use! The Seller told me it might be a windows update and did not care about this as well. I tried to contact MQL5 but they said to me to create a post here and see if i can get any help.

Thanks for all

Wells

Did you bought the product from MQL5 Market?
If the product stopped working so it may be your Windows 10 was updated (and one activation was lost because of that). In this case - you need to delete the product with  on-working activation from your Metatrader and install this product from your Metatrader once again.

----------------

And check the following (read post ):

Make sure -

• that you have this product in your profile with available activations https://www.mql5.com/en/users/wellsmaciel/market;
  • that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email; your login is wellsmaciel.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information)

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
  • www.mql5.com
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and passw...