Notifications: failed send request [0] send request failed [12002]

Hi everyone,
I've created an EA on MQL4 that interacts with objects created manually and sends a notification whenever a certain situation occurs.
Some of them are sent only once per day.
On the Strategy Tester I used Print() function instead of SendNotification() (obviously) and everything worked perfectly.
However, sometimes, I get this error on my log:

Notifications: failed send request [0] send request failed [12002]

After this, no more notifications are sent to my phone, unless I click on the test notification button in the options menu and I get all of the notifications that were not sent, and the problem is solved for an inconsistent amount of notifications.

I tried to print GetLastError() on the experts log to see what's the problem, but the output was always 0, even when everything gets blocked.
I initially thought that it was a VPS issue, so I tried to use my PC, but I still got this error.
I use the same ea for different charts, could that be the problem?

I couldn't find anything on the Internet about this issue, is there even a solution?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Hi, I also have the same problem for a few weeks, have you managed to solve it?

A programmer I know told me that the problem in question should be an MT4 platform problem.

I hope it will be resolved soon as it is annoying not to receive notifications.

riccardozago:

Hi, I also have the same problem for a few weeks, have you managed to solve it?

A programmer I know told me that the problem in question should be an MT4 platform problem.

I hope it will be resolved soon as it is annoying not to receive notifications.

Please post only in English on this forum. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation. 2013.08.09