Latency and integrated VPS

There are lost of e.sites suggesting what to do  looking for lower latency like this:

Reduce Max Bars

This should help lighten your computer’s processing load leading to quicker responses.

1. Open MT4/MT5
  2. Select  Tools > Options > Charts.
  3. Find the Max Bars in Chart, lowering the number by 50%. You can go lower, but test this setting for an improvement first.

With the number of bars needing to be rendered lower, the overall performance should increase.

Optimising RAM

Even the most modern of devices can benefit from optimization of RAM, especially when you consider how many different features MT4/MT5 are constantly running. Disabling some of these background features will not impact your day-to-day trading at all and can improve performance.

1. From  Tools > Options > Server: remove the tick from  Enable News.
  2. From the  Market Watch Window, disable or hide  all instruments that you do not plan to use; this will save some of your computer’s memory.
  3. Similarly, close all charts that you are not currently using.
  4. If you are running any Expert Advisors, consider disabling any logging functions as this eats into your computer memory.
  5. Restart MetaTrader from time to time, as this clears out the memory.

https://get.exness.help/hc/en-us/articles/360014744219-What-can-I-do-to-speed-up-MT4-MT5-

What concerns me: is it point to folow  these  instructions using integrated VPS?

it depends on what VPS you are talking about.
if some external VPS so - I do not know.
in case of MQL5 VPs - so:

latency/ping 5 ms and below
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/287526

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

There Problem in My Server mql5 In ( ms ) !!

Aytugan Khafizov, 2018.11.04 20:17

This is exactly what's happened.

Ping is a time which take a packed from VPS server reach to Broker's server.

Better ping means better execution.

BUT in addition to ping time, broker need some time to execute your order. ~50 ms is normal execution time for MT4 systems.

If you want more speed - find MT5 brokers, as MT5 has around 1-2 ms internal latency.

• www.mql5.com
hello i Check my Server After My EA work until See fast do my order ( ms ) i show this happend , how that...