Discussion of article "How to make $1,000,000 off algorithmic trading? Use MQL5.com services!" - page 2

You have positive attitude.

Because you have open mind.

Keith has no open mind and only knows how to block views of others and act like a troll.

Not fit for being a moderator.

You come with no facts and figures after 7 years ago. Why? Is the business model flopped?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/34761

You have to let coders and customers know each other well . Now you have set up a rating system but have not put up a list of coders with their rating system.

Sensible customers will use escrow account services for sure. 

Frauds will continue to operate. Buyers be aware. 

Major problem is this site is not helping coders and traders.

Most of the strategies are coming from wannabe traders without money.

Coders think traders ordering algos know their business

And they get tempted by putting their savings. 

All of them coming from low-income countries.

Not a happy situation.

Outline of MetaTrader Market (Infographics)
Outline of MetaTrader Market (Infographics)
  • www.mql5.com
New article Outline of MetaTrader Market (Infographics) has been published: Author: MetaQuotes...

optionshk:

If you really want us to believe that money can be generated by algo makers using Freelance and Signals service of your site, please show some faces.

On the contrary, by putting out this plug a viewer will get a feeling that business is going down because of poor model.

Jobs placed for freelancers attract anonymous persons claiming to possess qualifications to do a job. There is no way of finding their previous work or how reliable they can be.

Strictly, if you make it compulsory for a freelancer to produce a video of showing prototype, finished indicator or EA working, order should not be placed.

This will attract people who are confident of their competence and skills and filter out coders who are looking for ideas to generate signals.

If you make a survey, it will surprise you to know that at least 90% of coders have done or doing the job not to make money for their time or labour but to get ideas to generate quick money.

Coders have been led to the garden path by motivated market noise that quick money can be made by coding algos.

Strongly believing in such talk, 90% of coders have collected ideas and have put their savings and have heavily lost.

Freelance service is being used by coders looking for ideas for their own use rather than to really sell their labout.

How can you explain the unrealistic prices they accept to do a job?

Please do not mind optionshk jokes and unnecessary pokes. 

The only luck mt4 and mt5 has is that i do not know codes.

Got to say, I'm agree with optionshk on some points *grins*

Hi, This may be off topic as I am new to freelance.

Have put up my first order.

Get Developers box at the bottom of my order. Maybe the developer gives me a one sentence reply in comments.

In Freelance pages no Help button, no way of asking a moderator for knowledge.

So moderator rather than telling me I am off topic please answer these questions:

1   What do the % figures mean in the RH column of the developers box??

2   Developers have number of reviews quoted. How does a customer read these reviews??