signal not copying

Hello, I have a problem: I've copied a signal but it is not copying to my account. I've activated the necessary buttons, and it has worked. I've copied the signal for one week and it works (besides outages this week), and this morning it works, it copied just before this, but then the signal provider opened more positions but it doesn't copy to my account. I'm sure my internet is working just fine. What could be the problem here?

Thanks.

Hi please read this and look at the logs.

Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5 Help
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. Use the Toolbox \ VPS section to: View the virtual server...

mvlmvl:

Hello, I have a problem: I've copied a signal but it is not copying to my account. I've activated the necessary buttons, and it has worked. I've copied the signal for one week and it works (besides outages this week), and this morning it works, it copied just before this, but then the signal provider opened more positions but it doesn't copy to my account. I'm sure my internet is working just fine. What could be the problem here?

Thanks.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/340016#comment_16286598