How could I get or check the maximum lot size in market that can make an order?

I would like to check the maximum lot size that can make an order in the market, before I make the order. 

If an order does not success due to the lot size is not available in market with current open price, I would like to get the available lot size that is available in market with current price (Open price with deviation).

Is there any way to check/get the value?

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Price Constants - Indicator Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

chanmyay:

I would like to check the maximum lot size that can make an order in the market, before I make the order. 

If an order does not success due to the lot size is not available in market with current open price, I would like to get the available lot size that is available in market with current price (Open price with deviation).

Is there any way to check/get the value?

The time it takes to receive that information, and then submit your order, the information is no longer valid.

I suggest using ORDER_FILLING_IOC. Read the documentation, it might do what you need.

La_patates:
The time it takes to receive that information, and then submit your order, the information is no longer valid.

I suggest using ORDER_FILLING_IOC. Read the documentation, it might do what you need.
Thank you for your information, @La_patates. I will read the documentation.