Signal - connect to XXXXXthrough proxy failed - page 2

read this post below - it is what I am talking about (subscription shpould be disconnedted on your home metatrader in case of sucessful synchronization with MQL5 VPS - (and yes, it can be yellow light on your home Metatrader -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Subscribe to a MT5 Signal

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.04.01 21:40

WARNING!

After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, DO NOT TICK AGAIN the: Enable realtime signal subscription option in your local computer’s MT5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

When you use a MQL5 VPS in order to copy a signal, you IGNORE the MT5 Journal tab, down in the terminal window and you only check the MQL5 VPS (right click) Journals, for useful information about your smooth signal copying.

So after the synchronization of your signal subscription with your MQL5 VPS, the MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, tab must look like below:

Thank you for your help, now i have unticked the real time subscripton, let's see what going on………^^

zuoyo27:
Thank you for your help, now i have unticked the real time subscripton, let's see what going on………^^

Always check VPS journal to monitor your subscription (in case you are using MQL5 VPS for subscription).

If you feel that something is wrong - you can synchronize your subscription with MQL5 VPS once again; to synchronize/migrate your subscription once again:

1. enable real time subscription,
  2. synchronize/migrate this subscription;
  3. check VPS journal for sucessful synchronization;
  4. after that - untick real time subscription).

Sergey Golubev:

Always check VPS journal to monitor your subscription (in case you are using MQL5 VPS for subscription).

If you feel that something is wrong - you can synchronize your subscription with MQL5 VPS once again; to synchronize/migrate your subscription once again:

1. enable real time subscription,
  2. synchronize/migrate this subscription;
  3. check VPS journal for sucessful synchronization;
  4. after that - untick real time subscription).

Cheers!!!!