Is there a way to double the amount of trade in Trades Copying?

I copied someone's trades and multiply my money 3 times of quantity that he has and also added a 5% increase to the amount because MetaTrader only allow 95% of my amount, but when the person who I copied his trades starts a new trade, my MetaTrader start the trade with only twice more than the person who copied his trade. Do you know the reason or is there a way in MetaTrader to multiply the amount as I want?

Ahmed Zanaty:
I copied someone's trades and multiply my money 3 times of quantity that he has and also added a 5% increase to the amount because MetaTrader only allow 95% of my amount, but when the person who I copied his trades starts a new trade, my MetaTrader start the trade with only twice more than the person who copied his trade. Do you know the reason or is there a way in MetaTrader to multiply the amount as I want?

Probably you have to multiply  more money  than 3 times. 

1. Down by reducing the deposit load below 95% (max)
  2. Up by increasing your account balance vs. what the signal provider has. Signal lot size is adjusted from signal balance and leverage to yours.
  3. If you had used this you would have found among many:
              Icrease lot size - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 2018.06.12
              signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ???? - MQL5 programming forum 2013.04.18