I just want to Changed My User Profile login id

Anybody Here Can Help Me To Change My User Profile Login Id Because I want to Changed my user id My Current login id is denyjane4.so i want to replaced my user id and i want to keep new login user id is chsaqlain7 so please anybody here can help me how can i changed my login user id.

Saqlain Qadir:
Anybody Here Can Help Me To Change My User Profile Login Id Because I want to Changed my user id My Current login id is denyjane4.so i want to replaced my user id and i want to keep new login user id is chsaqlain7 so please anybody here can help me how can i changed my login user id.

You can't change your MQL5 login.

I want change my contact number or registered mobile number, because my meta traders demat account is hacked ..... and unable to login my with my login id and password.

9522530 #:
I want change my contact number or registered mobile number, because my meta traders demat account is hacked ..... and unable to login my with my login id and password.

Demo accounts are provided by the brokers for limited time in most of cases.
You can open an other demo account with same broker, or you can select any other broker for demo accounts.