Why are my paid for Market indicators disabled when windows10pro updates?

Gordon Alan Spicer:

This happens because after every major windows update, your computer is labelled as an entirely new computer and MQL5 Market purchases think the hardware has changed and are uninstalled.

You need to login into your MQL5 account in your MT4/5 terminal with your alspicermahal login and NOT your email and install them again.

This will require an extra activation. Metaquotes usually credits an extra activation for all market purchases after each major universal windows upgrade.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This happens because after every major windows update, your computer is labelled as an entirely new computer and MQL5 Market purchases think the hardware has changed and are uninstalled.

You need to login into your MQL5 account in your MT4/5 terminal with your alspicermahal login and NOT your email and install them again.

This will require an extra activation. Metaquotes usually credits an extra activation for all market purchases after each major universal windows upgrade.

Gee thanks I knew that was happening so how to correct, it’s annoying and uses up my activations and then I have to pay more. That’s terrible, there must be a solution. It doesn’t do that on my laptop! So any other idea would be helpful and ThankYou for answering!