I have EA that works well, just need to fix some errors & let modelling become 100%

Appreciate if anyone can help out, it is suitable to apply for spread not more than 5.5pips especially GBPUSD and XAUUSD.

The erros need to be fix are as below:
1) Once a while, the EA execute order without SL and TP (It happens with different broker houses live and demo accounts from what I been used)

2) The order close sharp at SL in demo but not in live accounts (different broker houses). It often close more than SL point that been set, broker house server is good.

3) Modelling need to be 100% so that it is stable in long run

This is the latest coding but it seems more errors than better, now it can even run so I provide the coding is as below for anyone who are willing to help:

<Decompiled Code Deleted>

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

When you post code please use the CODE button (Alt-S)!

Use the CODE button

Tan Wei Jie:

Do not post decompiled code again.

You will likely be banned.

Tan Wei Jie:

Thanks Guys, I will insert as file here better as I really need help for it, kindly appreciate it. 
Once done, please let me know^^

This is your final warning.

Post decompiled code again and you will get a permanent ban

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.

See also
          How can I recognize a decompiled code ? - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 2 #17 2017.06.26
          Terms of Use of MQL5.community #3.13
          134317 - MQL4 programming forum 2011.06.29

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because “someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that?”