I want refund at least with prorated as I want to unsubscribe.

Good Day Team.

Is it possible refund at least with prorated as I want to unsubscribe this signal (FXCMpro, Xi Ning Zhou). The signal provider opened order with 30 lot which is equivalent 0.30 lot to other broker.

The system should auto detect and correct the ratio.

this nearly blow my capital as my broker copied x100 for that order!

I am using IC Markets broker. Signal provider using FXCM Broker.

Signal provider XAUUSD 30 lot = 0.30 lot on my broker.

But copied exact ratio 1:1 from signal provider instead of 1:0.01 on this XAUUSD pair.

This should be fix.

Files:
Untitled.png  48 kb

The lot size is automatically calculated - look at this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714

----------------

Refund subscriptions
This thread and for 'refund for the months that have not started yet' -  this post.

signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

Please check the snapshot / proof.

It x100 the XAUUSD pair. only XAUUSD pair x100. the other pairs is fine.

i cant unsubscribe just like that as it stated " I agree to unsubscribe from the signal and pay the signal provider.  "

meaning all the fees will be transferred to signal provider.

There is 2 XAUUSD order because i freak out and pressed close order but it reopen the order again!

I have to suspend the signal and close the signal again and caused me losses.

Files:
Untitled1.png  102 kb

Xaiyo:

Please check the snapshot / proof.

Please check the rules of the signal service and my previous post about the rules to refund.
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.